Thursday 3 December 2009

Proud to be Emirati <3

First of all happy Eid, I know too late :p

N Happy National Day 4 all Emiraties =D happy 38 BD lovely country <3

Just back from Abu Dhabi's Corniche, za7maaaaaa
I was very happy to see many ppl from different countries r celebrating with us specially from Qatar n Bahrain; they even decorated their cars with UAE flags n our Shyo5's pics...

Alah yr7am baba Zayed o y'3amd ro7ah el janah ya rab...


Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

5 comments:

Candy said...

happy national day too,I should have seen ya there ;p
I am So0o0o00 loving my
country <3 <3

haaaaih I've noticed the qatar and bahrain cars were celebrating with us,it was AWESOME =DDD

Anonymous said...

awww niceee shotzz :)


AD.Queen

Khalid said...

happy eid !
o mabrook :)
like the kid pic :)
thanks

*~CuTeBerrY~* said...

I LUV UAEEE !!! loved the pics :*

Texan after UAE said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your in AD, too? masha'a'Allah! you know? I always look forward to this day. LOL Even if I'm not a UAE local. I love it! I love the spirit!!!!! Abu A always takes us out on that night! we have a blast!!!!!!!!!! love your blog, sweetie!!!!! love your nail polish..

Allah yr7am baba Zayed .. May Allah give him the highest jannah and forgive his sins ameen