Monday 13 July 2009

Heya...
i know am so lazy to update or i dont have time to update !
this is my last week in my summer training :( then i have nothing to do ella etha i travel with mamaty bas am so lazy to go too !! i may change my mind a5er degega as usual
anyways, regarding my summer training i ll update soon about it since i have so many interesting topics to write about :p and even pictures

here is one of my painting i drew one year be4 and my niece is begging me to take it for her new bed room so shall i give it to here !! ;p
i ll think about it ^^

here we gooooo ......






Finally on the standard ><

5 comments:

Candy said...

mashaala u r reaally mobde3a..
when i ask ppl what am good at,as a talent coz i got nothin,they say dancing :S

Mone said...

thnxx hun.
mashllah so u are dancer ha ;)
dacing is the most difficult thing 4 me no one belive that i cant dance :P awenah all girls mus know how to dance :s yemken feyah mawaheb madnah !

nosa said...

gosh mashalah ur really talented! i loved it so much!

yeah mskeena give it to her! hehehe

n my my we share the same layout :P i guess we both suck at making our own :P

3aliya said...

mashalllah you have a talent keep it up!!;p

i always wanted to paint and draw..bas lil2asaaf i cant even draw a smiley face...kids cry when they see the smiley face i drew!!=(

Mone said...

nosa
thnxx alot ^^

3aliya
u can try and try or attend some courses =D
but am sure that u have a talent fe shy thany ;)