Monday 12 October 2009

Again i miss painting more and more!

After the last post I decided to draw fel weekend bas nothing mn ha kela happened :s
The WE passed so fast! Shopping, family gathering and hanging out with sisters :p

I really need to paint ASAP I ll feel much better since its the only and best way to release my stress n forget about real life at least for couple of hrs !

anyways, dono why! when ppl see this lo7a always ask me how did I feel when I draw it :s
to be honest walah ma a7ed bas che :p
My sister said it’s full of sadness! walah a7sha normal lol
wt do u think? ;) etha we7dah Dr nafseyah feel free to scan my nafseyah lol
I ll be posting more lo7at inshalah o calligraphy ba3ad ;)





Gnight <3

8 comments:

nosa said...

the drawing is nice.. i liked the mooon.. the cholors feeh in contrast with the tree.. i din like the orange ele t7t.. a7esa wayd 5arab..

but boy mashalah the lines r simply perfect in the branches..

yes pls dont stop posting n dont stop drawing..

Mone said...

Ho kela orange!
Eli t7at is a reflection to make the balance so its laxm ;)

Akeed inshalah I won't stop drawing :D

Karamilah said...

ur tallented but i would agree with them, it seems like u drew it when u were kinda blue and upset, maybe u didnt notice that coz ur the kind who pours everything in art. I do the same in cooking, something i really dont notice that im stressed, but i know i have so many things in my mind and the only way to get distracted is by cooking

rencontrer Pauline said...

mashalla 9j I really wanna send u my pic to sketch me or paint me then send me cause abee a3alga on my wall :) can you?

Mone said...

Karamilah
Ya I understand, btw the result is wow yom akon super upset :p
Bs u know 9dg whn am upset I just go to my room n start painting that's reall help since am not kinda person like to talk when I feel sad
El7mdlellah I have this way to a6al3 7aratyah,,
Bas u mashalah 3lech 6abaaa5a ;)

Another-Penelope
lol, thnx 3al tashjee3 <3
Bs u know men yom I heard that drawing ppl n faces r 7aram I stopped that
but if u have any pic u like n wana me draw it be my guest hun just send it o akeeeeed I ll draw it 4 ya ;)

daddies little cuttie said...

feeling lonely but still standing strong :P <<< faylasofaa

i love ur work keep it up

enory said...

I would also think that the painter must have been sad or upset when drawing this picture.. probably because of the lonely and bare tree.. nevertheless, it is beautifully done! i love your shading technique specially on the branches.. very detailed! please share more :)

Khalid said...

nice paints
keep it up!