Friday 30 October 2009

Busy Engineer ;)

I know long time I didn't update,, again blame university! Its Midterms period n u know :s
Anyways,
During Last 2 weeks, even though I have Mids but me n some girls had been forced to attended exhibition, conferences n Forums..
First we went to GITEX it was WOOOOW nothing to say more !
Btw there was sth t5ablt 3leh! its a TV n can be Table n also can be used as a board so u can paint as I did in the last pic ^^
Then we had to attend "The excellence in Engineering Forum" which was 2 days actually I didn't like it :p it was soooo boring :s so in day 2 we skipped this boring forum n wen to a Dubai International Cartoon Characters Fair :D I really LIKED it !

Mmmmm wt to say more !

Am fed up from this university and can't wait for graduation :(
GOD help me n pass these next two months quickly :_(

Gnight <3

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

3 comments:

Candy said...

it seemed u had lotsa fun,mone ya
7ayech bat5al9een o eb teftakain,il 9aber zaaain :P

rencontrer Pauline said...

wow seems great to me the drawing thingy part i meant:P goodluck Mone:)

skittles said...

its not that im fed up with uni, its just that im hating the new not so hot ppl ;S