Wednesday 11 November 2009

Arabic Calligraphy <3

Finally I decided to update :p

It was a long week and I just started my weekend since I don’t have classes tmw *dancing*

Nothing left to graduate its just a matter of time, ONLY 6 weeks left and will be officially graduated inshalah =D
Can't wait for January to enjoy being away from university! Will I miss it?? Don't think so :p
Anyways,
Did I mention before that I love Arabic Calligraphy! I really do, I used to participate in so many competitions when I was at school but since I started university I stopped, but I always practice by my own by attending some workshops and courses.
I got an email from WATANI about a competition, I’m on inshalah if I finish it before 17/11/09












Have a nice weekend <3

8 comments:

Candy said...

You too..
Mashallah!!!! You are multiple talents girl. meeeee want ><"

rencontrer Pauline said...

wanasa graduation ! mashalla im telling you all over again that ur so goood !!

female symphony said...

yoooooo zman 3nek i miss u ya bent
mshallah as candy said u're a multiple talented girl thats awesome ;)

Mone said...

Candy
Thnxx fdetech ;)

Another Penelope
Haih walah! Can't wait 4 it >.<

Female symphony
Weeeen hal '3ebah! Miss u toooo
Thnx hun a7ragtooonii *flashing* :p

Drifter said...

yeh,, Calligraphy used to be my thing too waay back when..

I guess life has a way of pulling us away from the things we love..

u really r talented btw, u definitely kick my ass (&)

*~CuTeBerrY~* said...

Monaaa u know how much i love this! and i agree with all the comments ur soo talented mashalla :* these are truley amazing !!!

Texan after UAE said...

Masha'a'Allah!!!!!!!!!! a billion times over and over!!!!! *amazed* Arabic writing is amazing and your amazing! masha'a'Allah! you are very talented!!! my dear. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadgetgirl said...

so kick ass. love it.