Thursday 17 September 2009

Can't open my eyes any more 5alaaaa9!
Yst I had a sleepless night, I just slept 2 hrs o till now aqawem el nom but now 5alaaa9 expired :s

Anyways, it was a long week in Al Ain full of karaf o classes o working in our graduation project which I hate the most o thnx God alf marah tmw's presentation t2agal after 2 weeks so NO uni tmw soooooo am back Home :) nawrat AD today I know :p

Hanged out today with sis and nephew o awenah sayren to do some Eid shopping ! Walah nothing kella eating o sowalif ^^ lol

Yalah G N lovelies shakly I ll sleep 2 days men el t3ab :s

Xoxo

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

6 comments:

skittles said...

sweet dreaams ;D

Candy said...

loool 2 days =D
noom il 3awafee, nawarat AD!

3edkum embarak o 3asakum mn 3awadah

rencontrer Pauline said...

welcome home:P

cool pics , nighty nites ^_^

daddies little cuttie said...

ur an electric engener 9a777 uaeu :D ... i studied 8086 micro but im a hardware IT student this book is an engenering student book


goodluck sweety 3ed mubarak

Mone said...

SKITTLES
Thnxxx <3

Candy
Mnawra be ahalha me and u :p

Another-Penelope
Mafe shy a7la minute el home !!

Daddies little cuttie
Yes I am an electrical engineering student and I study communication engineering :D
Same to u




Mbarkn 3edkom aaaaallll

female symphony said...

oh don't talk about sleeping coz yesterday i'd a horrible headache men al lack of sleeping :S
..
Kol sana o enti 6aiba
wish u a happy eid