Friday 4 September 2009

Finally the week is over !! Done with the first week in last semester :D

This week was sooOooo long :s hope the rest will go faster ! Attending classes in Ramadan is soo hard the weather is hot and u feel that ur brain is boiling :s

This semester I have only 3 courses: Microprocessors, special topics in communication, control systems and Graduation Project 2...
I hope this semester will be easy since I decided to have fun and do my best and enjoy each moment! I know nothing fun in uni bas alah kareem since Engineering is SUCks ...
I luv studying it but sometimes I reach a point that I can't bear anymore :s bas inshalah 5eer o alah yesahel ya rab ....
Can't wait for December to graduate...
For all who started uni Happy new semester and wish u all the best and a semester full of success ^^

Have a nice week...
Xoxo

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

4 comments:

femaly symphony said...

oh finally i can post a comment here :D
Seems interesting to have only 3courses mshallah. I'm having 7 courses for the new coming semester.Could u imagine that!allah y3een it must be tough :S
I wish u the best of luck :)

Mone said...

Lol
I used to take 6 courses since I started uni. But the last 2 courses nothing left :)
Alah y3ennch o y3ena klna weya hal uni :s
wish u the same ;)

Candy said...

hv fun and be crazy as much as u can coz its ur last semester =D

me too am software engineering,ur in zu uni??

Mone said...

I ll try bas our proffesors ma y5alona nstans 24/7 karaaaf :s
Am in UAEU and studying communication Engineering