Saturday 12 September 2009


Yst we had so much fun and I laughed n ate wayed :p
It was my nephew 7moOody's 1st Birth day in Arabic calender o sawena mini party and soon we will have another real party fe 16-9 !!
My lil sister started the party o 7a6aw el candles o thnx God ma 7rgatna :s
Anyways,

My nephew was sick n he spent 3 hrs in the hospital 3ashan t5f el 7ararah then he came and joined us fel part :p el7mdlellah 3al salamaaaah 3aboD ma tshof shar ^^
Btw sawet basbosa o e7trgat coz I left it in the oven and went out to bring my sister and I asked the maids to ckeck it kel shwayah ! O they forgot and when I was back maytaaaaat men el 5oOof :s baba gally 3ady baba 9arat bel chocklate a7laaa o 5aleha I ll eat it :s fdetah walah u r the best evaaaaa *hugs*

Big decision had been made yst inshalah it was the right one ....

And Now am hungry to death :s less than an hour to eat then I ll go to Al Ain since I have classes tmw :(
Bbye AD ..

Xoxo

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

4 comments:

Candy said...

ur last semester in UAEU, what a nice feeling ever =D

rencontrer Pauline said...

wow fun fun all about fun:D wanasa birthdays^_^

female symphony said...

ya7lelah
happy birthday to ur nephew.Al3omr kelah yarab :)

Mone said...

Candy
can't wait walah!

Another-Penelope
yaa its FUN :D

Female symphony
thnx hun ^^
btw wts wrong with ur page it always gimme network error !!