Saturday 29 August 2009

Decision Making

Its so hard to make a decision! Maybe its not for some ppl but 4 me ya I do think a lot be4 making any!

But when you have to make a decision that will change ur life and ur whole future depends on that, u have to make sure that u gana make the right one...
The HARDEST thing when U and only U must make it, u can't let ppl make instead of u even ur parent!! u r relaying on them ur whole life to help on making some since u are sure that they gana make the best...
Surely u can't make it without asking them bas fel nehaya u r in charge,,,

So confused

Yaaa Raby help me to make the right decision so I won't regret later . . . . . . . . .

Xoxo
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

4 comments:

7aneen said...

7beebty, salay salaat il estekhara, many times,, it will help a lot.. Don't take other people's opinions.. u have the answer deep inside you, but you just got to be confident that you r ready to "decide"

Candy said...

pray il iste5ara, and you will know inshallah the right decision mone..

lately i've been taking some major decisions by my own, finally ppl start 2 treat me like an adult when i hit 21 =D

Mone said...

inshallah i ll thnxx sweets ^^

female symphony said...

I used to make my own decisions since ever el7mdllah. In fact i don't like to consult ppl alot even my closest friends. I don't know if this sth positive or not,but Mom always hates this.
Sometimes u hafta go spontaneous :P