Tuesday 25 August 2009

Ramadan is passing so fast
wake up at 10 am but mama forced me to sleep again don't ask me why :p then I slept till 2:30 pm I feel so bad when waking up too late :s

Anyways, after Fotor went to my messy room it was so dusty I just cleaned it 3 days ago,
I dono wts wrong!! it becomes so dusty in just one day :s hate that coz my skin becomes red and el 7asasyah back again and again :(
Maids always clean but ma yratbon methel ma abaa !! They always complain while cleaning awenah sho "mona u have so many things in ur room we can't clean everything" :s
Btw I'm kinda a very tidy person I have to arrange everything according to size, high and even colour,
Everybody MUST return everything to its place after usage.
My lil sister hates that and she always says "enty fech weswas believe me" !!! Bas 6aaaaaf who cares @@

9aaaaaaaaa7 !!!!
Today sawet Basbosa :D walah its so yummy!! 5alla9 keeeeelaah o basawi bacher b3ad ><
Thanks a lot siso for your delicious recipe Alah y5alech 4 your mini family ^^

Enjoy Ramadan by being closer to GOD :)


Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

2 comments:

Candy said...

lool ur like my sister,she likes everything to be in the right place

nosa said...

im usually not that neat.. but im clean! y3ni etha shft e'3baar etyini 7ala!!!

bs sa3at etyini 7alat trbeet o lazm kelshay ekon emrtb bel 6ol aw el2lwaan! bs it dosnt last a week:p so hehe everythings cool!!

mashala u relly do have a lot of things on ur table! >> look @ whos talking :p lol