Friday 21 August 2009

Family Gathering ^^

"Friday" it is officially our family gathering ^^
All my elder sisters and there husbands come with the kids :D sure some of them are no longer babies :p
Alah ye7fa'6hom ya rab

We started the gathering by watching Madagascar2 and my niece kanat msaweyah a colourful cake so qe'6ena 3leeeh while watching the movie ...

Anyways, we will have our dinner inshallah after Men come from Tarawe7

Btw don't forget to fuuuuull ur tummy tonight :p tmw is Ramadan lol

Inshalah tmw will be different so be different this nxt month :)

Luv u family ...
Xoxo

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

4 comments:

Candy said...

yaay a7eb il family gatherings,
<3

nosa said...

family getherings r the best..

i loved tarawee7.. such a change !


enjoy :D


a7la u blog mn el BB!! live action! hehe i enjoy it !

female symphony said...

I HATE family gatherings coz all my cousins are babies or older than me and I spend my time alone pressing my phone buttons aimlessly because of boredom..
Kol sana o enti 6ayba
..
Tomorrow will be the first day of fasting for us here in KSA

Mone said...

Candy
yaaaa i luv it wayed ^^

nosa
lol ya i start to luv blogging from the BB asra3 :p

female symphont
o enty 6ayba dear ^^
awwwww just enjoy it hun mosh lazm ykonon in ur age just have fun with kidos ha a7la shy btw :D