Sunday 9 August 2009

Good Morning World ^^
I just wake up and craving HOT chocklate

Yst night I watched a movie > My sis's keeper finally !
I was sure that I will watch it be4 finishing the book :p and that what's happend
I really liked it, its kind of movies that I luuv!! DRAMA

I can't say more than than MUMs are angles and they do whatever they can just to make their kids happy and comfortable




Anyways,
Yst afternoon we went to the beach :) Me, sis, nieces and nephew
It was sooOoooooOoooooO much fun ! Minute zman ma '6a7akt be hal shakel el hestery :p


Mmmmmmmm

What can I say more!
Luv u mamaty
Luv u sisters
U R THE Best EVEr


Have a nice day
Chaaaaw

2 comments:

Candy said...

wait which beach in AD?

and are you tending to continue the book after u saw the movie? :P

nosa said...

i love beaches :D
im glad u had fun!!

im soo looking forward 4 that movie mn kether ma elnaas tetkalam 3ana! hehe