Sunday 16 August 2009

Trip to DxB

Last Thursday we had a trip to DxB it was tooooootally FUUUUUUN !
My nephew just bought a new car sooo lazm nmasheha :p
Kna m5a6e6en n6la3 at 9 am bas me and lil sis nashena at 9 :s imagine that my nephew and nieces were waiting for us down stairs in our home ! Soooo bser3aa bser3aAaaa we dressed up ready in bas 30 min :D

In the car »
My niece: yalah bnser el Mroor bayeb el license ! ( Kanat the day b4 naj7a fel try)
Me: woOot ma bnser mkan seeda dubai we already mt25ren 3an el plan!
My sis: haih walah la7ga 3al license ba3den 3ady bed5lonch dubai bdonah LOL !
Nephew: sHhhHhhhhhh law nashen 3al wagt ma kna bnt2a5ar it won't take much time bas 20 min o ho already fe darbna
Me and sis were like NO More complaining we are late @@ so nskt a7san LOL

Reached DxB at 2 imagine that ! Since they have to stop fe kel station marah for breakfast o marah for choco o marah water o marah etc. Grrrrrrr

Anyways,
First srna dubai festival city for me it was the first time there » thnxx my BB navigator u saved us since our driver (Nephew) is a beginner :p walah he gana kill me etha dra heheheh
I enjoyed shopping there but still I luv dubai mall and emirates mall more :p

Anyways lafenaa el mall kamel leeen ma our feet killed us ma tet5aylon kef, I always say fe kel marah ard men el sog I ll never ever wear high heels again ! Bas again I do sho asawey I can't walk without them =p
At 6 my nephew decided to take us 9ob Jumairah soo sa7abna sa7b men el mall o kel shyway yehaded yalah wala barawe7 3ankom LOL
6la3naa bas we can't leave Dubai without saying hiii for emirates mall sooo we went there for more shopping even though our feet were suffering =D
had dinner then baaaaack to AD ..

ThnXxxXxx GurlzZz we had so much fun ^^
Yaa we have to do it again!
Have a nice evening
XoXo

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

2 comments:

Candy said...

ya salaaam,allaaah wanasa ..
ana mn zemaan 3an dubai,the last time i went there was on March ;s

5alene a3afen in AD a7saan

o kel 3aam o inti eb 5aaair ramadan kareem
xoxo

nosa said...

i LOVE festivel city!! its small n cosy! a7eebaaa :**

i miss dubai so much..