Thursday 20 August 2009

Yst was abnormal day I was out from 11 am and back home at 1 am !
My nephew wanted to buy some accessories for his room and need help so I went with him for some shopping... Sure it didn't take that much time bas meee lazm I do some shopping since the uni will start after a week so I need some stuff! 7gety dayman to go shopping :p
We went to Marina Mall at 2pm till around 5:30 (btw I had a dentist appointment and I totally forgot!) , then my sis wanted to bring her 3abayah so went to Abu Dhabi Mall I usually hate going their 4 some reasons that ppl (sure not local) are making the Mall their home! 3a golat my sis the Mall is big and cold so laazm awfar lehom :s
And ya another point that u have to cover ur nose while some ppl are passing by !! U know wt am talking about !!! Huh ~ comoooon !!! shower a day won't kill ya !! WtH :s
Bel3kkkkks when u go to Marina u always smell d5ooon o 3dooor their, sure coz more locals are their :p
Sure ma arms 3an el kel wala a3amem !!
Stop that la3at chabdyah!

Okey then I went to my sis's house fdeeet ro7a 7moOody gabl la n6la3 he was crying wanted to come with us kebar o 9ar yfhaaam :p 7arakaat lol, had my dinner their then marena 3ala Baskin Robbins then Home sweet home ^^

Anyways,
Inshaaaallah inshaaaaalah tmw will be Ramadaaaan, they will confirm today at 8 pm
If so don't forget to full ur tummy 4 tmw :p
And 4 me inshalah Ramadan will be different this year

Luv u Candy and Nosa u always encourage me to update :p

Btw Nosa do u know how can I comment by using BB, I can do it if only when the comments in another window but when its in the same post window I can't like in ur case and mine ;)

Xoxo
Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

3 comments:

nosa said...

awwww ya 3umry 3aleech :D :***

i cnt comment min my BB :p
i get all comments on email fa i get them on my phone.. bs wait till i get a chance to come online then reply or comment ( hatha if my blog ) o others b3d online..

tried b4 bs ma9ar :s

i wish i had kidos in our family ! a9'3r wa7d 3mra 11 o he's a pain:P so haha mafi yahal!

yes inshalah hal ramadhan '3air.. agrb lalah sub7anah.. but i wish it falls on Sat. mbeeh tomo :( mdri lasih

Mone said...

t9dgeen walah ma fahamt shy mn ely glteeh :p

anyways, inshallah ykon tmw Ramadan :p

Candy said...

hala baby, don't stop blogging,tara i always feel that u will stop blogging someday :S

and haih let tell ya something (AD MALL) ma adaneeh,hal mall looth!!

marina mall , i love it coz its the only place where i can feel am local :D o etcha7leen e3yonech bel local people :P