Wednesday 12 August 2009

Nothing ! just wt is in my mind

Its 4am and I didn't sleep yet it may sounds nornal in summer vacation but for me its not I don't stay awake too late I always sleep at 12 or be4!
Anyways, you may find me a5arb6 wayd in this post bas madrey I felt like I wana write whatever in my mind ay shy I dono why !

Mmmmmmmmmm

Life is so Hard
Or me who cares a lot about every single details in life to be perfect
I know nothing is perfect but what shall I do that's me

When some suddenly appers in ur life and cares about you and shows so much luv and u feel like u r the happiest person ever on this planet then suddenly everything changes just coz they feel like u r not caring about them like they do!
Its not like that its all about when u don't have that talent to shoq hoq much u luv and care BUT they can't get it!

When u swear that u can't do sth u mean it u can't do it that's U but they always undertand everything as they like

Its NOT fair !!
I know nothing of wt I wrote make sense even to me so execuse me ..

Babaty just waked up and came to wake me up to pray > he shocked :p
“Why U r still awake baba fech shy“ hheehehhe I told u I use to sleep at 12 and am still alive so MONE feha shy ! LoOoL

Wayd 5arba6 and guess what >> I feel painting NOW **

Anyways,
G N lovelies
Btw I need help ! I can't upload pics from my BB HELP HELP and even comment that's why I don't replay ur comments girls sry ><
Candy » the beach is Al Harmeyah I dono if u know it, its fel weastern region the area is WoW and clean also there is shalehaAt go and enjoOoyyyy!

1 comment:

Candy said...

ahh,i've ever been to the western reigon,i thought it was here in the city :S

anyways: me toooo!!! my sleeping pattern waaaayed met5arbe6 keraht roo7e walla,its like staying awake all night and sleep all the day!!
am supposed to pick up my 3abayaz from the mall and it took days,kel youm anesh like at 9 o 10:00 pm
!!!